So Christmas is closing in & I´m thinking about gifts, the ones I would like to get & also give away. But since we´re all so damn broke nowadays I´ll do a little window shopping with you guys as usual!
If I can inspire some of you I´ll drop dead of happyness.
1. I absolutely love personalized gifts, don´t you? They feel so sincere & …yeah…personal! I adore this cute necklace & you can choose your own inscription:
They also have matching bracelets that are so so cute. I could buy one for myself as a Christmas present & one for my best friend or my mom!
From the same store I found this supercute personalized (so cool) Ipod dock:
It looks like an old fashioned toy! Retro & supercute.
2. At party´s I´m always the one that sitts in front of the computer & handles the music. I absolutely love it. No wonder why I stuck to this gift:
It´s a twin Ipod audio mixer! I´d love this one…..
3. To the more cozy corner of life, who doesn´t love a cool, nice, sexy or pretty bed?? It´s one of the funniest things to dress in everybody´s home. It makes the difference!! And it doesn´t have to be this expensive:
Coming back to personalized gifts, make something funny or romantic for your pals! Your favourite photo, model or your favourite actor. Now you could finally stop lieing that you´re in bed with Madonna 😉 :
Even they are in the bedding business:
I tell ya, it´s an endless business.
Easy ways to make someone happy. Helping them making it neat in their home.
4. Make a poster or take a cool picture for your friend, buy a nice frame & give it awaaaaay:
There are a lot of cool frames out there. But if you can´t find any that´ll fit buy one make out of plain wood & paint & decorate it any way you want to.
Here are som cool frames:
Danish design is really the best! Look at their site for mor info.
5. Why not buy your friend some really cool candles? With or without scent:
This one is funny! For all the wine blottles that are too beautiful to throw away (yes, there are some!):
A little classy:
Voluspa has nice luxury candles:
Very classy from Elemis Twilight Trio Candle Companions:
This one is manly! Scented by Ylany-Ylang, wood & leather:
6. Or a scarf! You can ware a nice scarf to anything to lift up the styling! If you´re not sure about the color, match it with his/her eyes.
It doesn´t have to be so rough & Christmas-ly, If you choose a lean fabric it can be worn all year long.
7. Or how about a nice pair of underwear! With the tag on (& a sticker over the price from the store) they can always change to the right size if it´s not…
Underwear is fun!
8. Make up, or make up things, some good brushes (the make up -istas would love it!)…. Remember that there are mineral-make up that even take care of your skin! Look for that!
9. Something that smells good in the shower, bath or for the hair is nice!
From: bonbonsinthebath.com (hey, nice blog girl!)
For the real music- & movielovers it is always nice ot get some good soundtracks from series or movies or a DVD-box. Since everbody´s downloading they don´t spend money on that sort of stuff anymore, but it´s still really NICE to have the real deal in your home. Again, for the real music- & movie lovers.
10. Why not a movie + the soundtrack of it in a Christmas gift? It´s a great gift & will be used many years to come.
A song from season 1:
I want to buy so many things for my friends, family & me!! But I can´t take financial suicide. If you´re on the same level right now I hope you´ve enjoyed our window shopping spree, but if you have the cash let it flow baby. When this finantial (?=¤%)#((/=)¤ ) is over, I´ll be back to shine 😉
….the giving away business is endless. How can you not have any idea what Christmas gifts to buy? If I´ve missed something, let me know.
Until then, I´ll be watching some great movies, dreamin away & going out dancing!
Have you seen Jerry Maguire? Hahahahaaaahaahaaa many good scenes.
Jerry Maguire – Show me the Money
Tom Cruise is celebrating 25 years of making movies. He´s done some excellent ones too.
Ok, I´ll leave you now. Bya dears!